Grilled Zucchini Panini
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta
- 8 ½-inch-thick slices sourdough bread
- 2 large zucchini, trimmed and sliced lengthwise into 6 to 8 ¼-inch-thick slices (12 to 16 slices total)
Prepare a medium-high (425°F to 450°F) gas or charcoal grill fire. Brush the zucchini slices with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the zucchini until grill marks form on one side, about 2 minutes. Flip the slices and continue to grill until tender, about 1 to 2 minutes more. In a smal...