Ham & Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- ¼ cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
1. Cook linguine according to package directions. 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute tomatoes for 1 minute. Reduce heat; stir in cream and cheese. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until thickened. 3. Drain linguine; st...