- 1 ½ cup(s) chopped leftover Cook's® Bone-in Ham
- ¼ cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry sherry
- ¼ teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley (optional)
Place ham in food processor or blender container; cover. Process until finely chopped, using a pulsing action. Mix mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, sherry and pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in ham. Place in crock or bowl. Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve with crackers ...