- 1 can(s) (20 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 10 thin slices Havarti Cheese (¾ ounce each)
- 4 green onions, cut into thin slices (about ½ cup)
- 5 large croissants, split
- 10 large slices leftover cooked Cook's® Bone-in Spiral Sliced Ham
Place half of the ham slices in single layer in 12-inch non-stick skillet; top evenly with half the pineapple. Simmer 10 minutes over medium heat, or until residual pineapple juice is almost completely evaporated. Place 1 cheese slice on each ham slice; sprinkle evenly with half the onions. Coo...