Hazelnut Cappuccino Rugalach
- 4 ounces milk chocolate
- 1 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cappuccino coffee drink mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup hazelnuts, toasted and finely chopped
1. Thaw the pastry sheets at room temperature for 40 minutes or until they're easy to handle. Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with vegetable cooking spray. 2. Mix the sugar, coffee mix and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the sugar ...