Herb Roasted Lamb Chops
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 large cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 6 1 1/4-inch-thick lamb loin chops
Mix first 4 ingredients and 1 tablespoon olive oil in large bowl. Add lamb; turn to coat. Let marinate at room temperature at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour. Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add lamb; cook until brown...