- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- ½ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 pound(s) asparagus, ends trimmed
1. Cook asparagus in boiling water in large uncovered skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain well. Place on serving dish. 2. Stir parsley, basil and pepper into melted butter. 3. Pour butter mixture over hot asparagus. Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes and Parmesan ...