Hold the Mayo: 6 Great Potato Salad Recipes Without Mayonnaise | The Kitchn
- Also worth a look: Mark Bittman's Roasted Sweet Potato Salad With Black Beans and Chili Dressing
- We never have mayo in this house, but we love potatoes.
- I don't have a link to it, but Judith Jones' warm potato salad in her The Pleasures of Cooking for One is spectacular - no exaggeration there.
- The best is: Red potatoes, olive oil, lemon, dill, parsley and s&p. Fresh and delicious!
- + 5 more ingredients
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- Fictitious Dishes: What 5 Famous Meals from Literature Look Like
- Smoked Olive Oil fr...
- 10 Must-Have Airline Friendly Toiletries
- How To Find Your Phone When It's On Silent
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Castello del Poggio Rosato (NV)Wishlisted
Grgich Hills Chardonnay Napa Valley (2010)Wishlisted
Felton Road Pinot Noir BannockburnScanned
The Wines of South AfricaCommented
I need your help!Replied
Charles Smith Syrah Washington Boom Boom (2010)Wishlisted
Messina Hof Beau (NV)Wishlisted
La Croix-Pardon Pouilly-Fuissé (2008)Rated
Duchman Family Winery Vermentino Texas Hill CountryScanned
Uppercut Cabernet Sauvignon (2010)Wishlisted