Home Style Cranberry Sauce
- ½ teaspoon(s) grated orange peel (optional)
- ½ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 package(s) (12 ounces) fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- ½ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup(s) water
1. Mix sugar and water in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Add cranberries, cinnamon and orange peel; return to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes or until cranberries burst and sauce begins to thicken, stirring occasionally. 2. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla...