Honeyed White Wine Poached Apricots with Yogurt and Pistachios Recipe
- ¼ cup / 28g raw chopped pistachios
- Greek yogurt for serving
- 8 apricots, halved and stoned
- 6 tbsp/ about 100g orange-blossom or wildflower honey
- ½ vanilla bean, split lengthwise and seeds scraped
- 500ml fruity, floral white wine
1. Combine wine, vanilla pod and seeds, and honey in a medium saucepan. Simmer over low heat until the honey dissolves. 2. Add the apricots in one layer pushing down gently, so fruit is submerged. 3. Simmer gently, turning once, until they are just tender but not falling apart, about 2-5 minute...