Horchata de Arroz (Rice Drink)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 ½ cups cold water
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
1. Place the rice in a bowl with enough water to cover it and let it soak overnight. 2. Strain the rice and discard the water. Stir the cold water and evaporated milk together. Place the drained rice into a blender along with half of the diluted milk. Blend until the rice is finely ground, about...