Hot Fruit Compote
- 21 ounce(s) cherry pie filling
- 11 ounce(s) mandarin oranges, drained
- 20 ounce(s) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 12 ounce(s) dried apricots
- 6 ounce(s) dried plums (prunes) - less if desired
- ¼ cup(s) cooking sherry - optional
Place plums (prunes) and apricots in bottom of baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients over the dried fruits placed in the dish. Bake uncovered at 350°F for 1 hour in oven. Serve warm. Note: If microwave cooking is preferred, cover baking dish with heavy duty plastic wrap leaving one...