- 1 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3 each(s) bags of pretzels (15 ounces each)
- 2 each(s) packets Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (1 ounce each)
- 24 ounce(s) Orville Redenbachers popcorn oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) red cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Konriko Jalapeno All-Purpose Seasoning
Mix everything except for pretzels. Pour mix over pretzels. Pour into cake pans/cookie sheets and bake at 200° for 2 hours, stirring every 20 minutes. Makes large batch, but you can throw it in Ziploc bags, freeze it and take it out whenever you want a snack!