Ice Cream Cones
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup (90 g) flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 tablespoons (85 g) sugar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) egg whites (about 2 large egg whites)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). 2. In a small mixing bowl, stir together the egg whites, sugar, and vanilla. Stir in the salt and half of the flour, then mix in the melted butter. Beat in the rest of the flour until smooth. 3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and use a small offse...