Ice Cream Cookie Dessert Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes
- 1 package (15-½ ounces) Oreo cookies
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. In a large bowl, combine 3-3/4 cups cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Spread with ice cream; cover and freeze until set. 2. Drizzle fudge topping over ice cream; cover and freeze until set. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. C...