Italian Meatball Packets
- ½ medium-size sweet onion, cut into thin strips
- 32 Italian-style frozen meatballs
- ½ medium-size red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce
- ½ medium-size green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
Tear off 4 (18- x 12-inch) sheets of aluminum foil; lightly grease one side of each sheet.Place 8 meatballs in center on lightly greased side of each foil sheet. Top meatballs evenly with onion and bell peppers. Top each with 1/4 cup marinara sauce.Bring together 2 sides of each foil sheet over i...