Lamb Chops with Moroccan Barbecue Sauce
- Mint chutney (recipe follows)
- 8 lamb loin chops (each about 1 in. thick and 4 oz.), fat trimmed
- Salt and pepper
- Moroccan barbecue sauce (recipe follows)
1. Rinse lamb chops; pat dry. Place chops in a bowl with about 1/4 cup mint chutney; turn to coat. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 1 day.
2. Lift lamb chops from bowl (discard any chutney in bowl) and sprinkle all over with salt and pepper. Place on a grill over a bed of medium...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
How long will a good dry Riesling age?Replied
Calera Pinot Noir Mount Harlan Mount Harlan CuvéeScanned
Volteo Tempranillo (2010)Rated
Palacios Remondo Tempranillo Blend Rioja Herencia Remondo la Montesa (2006)Wishlisted
Paul & Phillippe Zinck Gewurztraminer (2010)Reviewed
Imagery Estate Winery White Burgundy Carneros Napa County (2012)Reviewed
Lacheteau Pinot Noir Kiwi Cuvée (2006)Wishlisted