Lamb Steaks with Herbes de Provence and Grilled Sweet Onions
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) slices Vidalia or other sweet onion (about 1 large)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon dried herbes de Provence, crushed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3 (9-ounce) lamb leg steaks, trimmed (about 1 inch thick)
1. Prepare grill. 2. Coat both sides of steaks with cooking spray. Sprinkle both sides of steaks evenly with herbes de Provence, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. 3. Coat both sides of the onion slices with cooking spray. Sprinkle the onion slices with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt ...