Lasagne alla Bolognese
- 1 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 4 cups "Béchamel Sauce":/recipes/10789
- 12 ounces mild provolone cheese, very thinly sliced
- 1 (9-ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles
- 10 cups "Ragu alla Bolognese":/recipes/10835
Heat the oven to 375°F and arrange a rack in the middle. Spread 2 cups of the Bolognese sauce in a thin layer over the bottom of a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Construct the lasagne by layering 4 noodles over the sauce. Top with another 2 cups Bolognese sauce and spread it evenly to the edges of t...