Late-Night Asian Noodles
- 1 tablespoon chile-garlic paste (such as Huy Fong)
- 4 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups "prepared coleslaw":http://www.dole.com/Products/Products_Detail.jsp?CatGroupID=4&ID=93 (vegetables only)
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodles (without seasoning packets)
- 4 cups boiling water
Place ramen noodles in a mixing bowl and pour boiling water over noodles; let sit 2 minutes. Once noodles have soaked, pour off all but 1/2 cup of the water and add remaining ingredients. Toss together until noodles and coleslaw are well coated in peanut butter and chile-garlic paste. Season wi...