Leg of Lamb in a Pepper Crust
- 2 teaspoon(s) very finely chopped rosemary, or 1 teaspoon dry, pulverized
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) coarse freshly ground pepper
- 1 leg of lamb, 4 - 6 pounds
- 3 tablespoon(s) flavorful mustard
Preheat oven to 400° F. Trim any silverskin or large areas of fat from the meat. Mix mustard, oil, rosemary, and soy sauce into a paste and spread over top and sides of meat. Coarsely grind black pepper over the mustard-coated lamb, about 2 teaspoons total pepper. (If your pepper grinder doesn't...