- 4 amaretti cookies, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 3 cups vanilla reduced-fat ice cream (such as Healthy Choice), softened slightly
- 2 (6-ounce) containers fresh blackberries, rinsed and drained
1. Stir lemon rind into ice cream until well-blended. Cover ice cream, and return to freezer 20 minutes or until almost firm.2. To assemble parfait, reserve 4 berries for garnish. Remove ice cream from freezer.3. Distribute half of remaining ber- ries evenly into the bottoms of four parfait glass...