Lemony Zucchini Bruschetta
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise using a vegetable peeler or mandoline
- 1 lemon
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 slices crusty bread, ½ inch thick
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 or 2 wide shavings Parmesan
1. In a medium bowl, toss together zucchini and zest and juice from 1 lemon; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate at room temperature until zucchini is softened, about 30 minutes. 2. Heat broiler, with rack in top position. On a rimmed baking sheet, pla...