Lychee Coconut Sorbet with Mango and Lime
- ½ cup well-stirred sweetened cream of coconut (preferably Coco Lpez brand; not coconut milk or coconut cream)
- 3 ½ tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 firm-ripe large mango (1 lb)
- 1 15- to 20-oz can lychees in syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1 ice cream maker
Drain lychees, reserving syrup, then purée lychees, cream of coconut, 1/4 cup syrup, and 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice in a blender until smooth. Freeze in ice cream maker. While sorbet is churning, toss together mango, zest, and remaining lime juice to taste (1/2 to 1 tablespoon). Serve scoops of...