Malted Milk Ball Ice Cream Pie
- 3 ½ cups malted milk balls, divided
- 1 ¾ qts. vanilla ice cream, softened until easily spoonable
- 3 tablespoons Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cups malted milk powder*
- 1 cup whipping cream, divided
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
1. Arrange a tight layer of malted milk balls (3 cups) over crust. Stir ice cream with cocoa powder and malted milk powder until smooth. Spoon into crust, set on a plate, and freeze 5 hours. 2. Heat 1/2 cup cream meanwhile until simmering. Put chocolate in a small metal bowl, pour in cream, and l...