Maple Bacon Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 ¼ ounces cooked and crumbled bacon (about 3 slices)
1. Pierce each potato with a fork 3 to 4 times on each side. Wrap each potato in a damp paper towel. Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes, turning after 4 minutes. Cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half; scoop pulp into a bowl. Mash pulp. 2. Stir butter, milk, and syrup into potato pulp. Top with bacon.