Maple Raisin Honey Mustard Ham Glaze
- ½ cup(s) raisins, dark or golden
- ½ cup(s) pure maple syrup
- ½ cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon(s) ground cloves
In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together maple syrup, water, and cornstarch until it thickens. Reduce heat to low and add raisins, mustard, and cloves, stirring until combined (approximately 1-2 minutes). Remove from heat. About 30 minutes before the ham is done, remove from oven and ...