Marinated Fruit with Fresh Herbs
- 1/3 cup(s) juice from 1 medium orange (approximately 1/3 cup)
- 6 cup(s) to 8 cups fresh fruit of your choice, cut into large bite sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely shredded orange peel
- ½ cup(s) water
- Fruit suggestions: Melons, kiwis, pears, apples, grapes, mangos, oranges, strawberries.
- + 2 more ingredients
- ¼ cup(s) honey
- ½ cup(s) orange liqueur
Combine water, orange peel, sugar and ginger in a small pan. Bring mixture to a boil. Boil for 45 seconds. Reduce heat to low, cover and continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes. Uncover, turn off heat and add orange liqueur, honey and orange juice. Allow to cool. Place prepared fruit into a 10 cup co...