Mean Mr. Mustard Steak
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 1-inch thick rib-eye steaks
- ¼ cup grill seasoning (such as Montreal Steak Seasoning®)
- ½ cup grainy French mustard (such as Moutarde de Meaux®)
- 1 cup diced red onion, divided
1. Score both sides of each steak by making diagonal slices. Season with grill seasoning. Brush each side of the steak with the mustard, then press 1/2 of the red onions into the mustard on one side of the steak. 2. Melt the butter in a large skillet over high heat. Place the steaks onion side d...