Mediterranean Pasta with Zucchini
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 8 ounces penne or ziti pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. While pasta cooks, combine tomatoes and remaining 3 ingredients in a large skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Spoon tomato mixture over drained pasta.