Mediterranean Tuna Sandwiches
- 8 slices whole-grain bread
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 2 (6-ounce) cans low-sodium tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- + 4 more ingredients
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup sliced ripe olives
Combine olive oil and red wine vinegar in a small bowl; brush oil mixture evenly over 1 side of each bread slice.
Combine tuna and next 6 ingredients (through pepper). Place 1 lettuce leaf on each of 4 bread slices. Top the lettuce evenly with tuna mixture, and cover with remaining bread...