Meringues, Chocolate Walnut
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup walnut halves, toasted and finely chopped
1. Directions 1. Preheat oven to 275°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. 2. In a medium, clean, grease-free bowl with an electric mixer on high speed, whip egg whites until foamy. Add cream of tartar and whip until soft peaks form. Add sugar gradually, whipping until stiff but not dry...