Mesclun Salad with Cranberries and Avocado
- 2 ripe avocados, coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup walnut halves, toasted
- ½ cup blush wine vinaigrette (we tested with Briannas)
- 2 (5-ounce) bags gourmet mixed salad greens with herbs (we tested with Dole)
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Toss salad greens, avocado, walnuts, and cranberries in a serving bowl. Lightly dress salad with desired amount of vinaigrette; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with pepper; toss again before serving.