- 1 firm-ripe mango (about 1 1/4 lb.)
- 1 piece honeydew melon (about 1 lb.)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 reduced-fat flour tortillas (10 in.)
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups nonfat frozen vanilla yogurt, in frozen scoops (see notes)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
1. On a flat plate, mix 1/4 cup of the sugar with cinnamon.2. Stack tortillas, and with a small knife, notch edges to make sunburst rim; reserve scraps for other uses. Cut tortillas in half, rub sides lightly with water, and coat, 1 piece at a time, with cinnamon sugar. Arrange pieces in a single...