Meyer Lemon Cream Pies
- 1 ¼ cups graham-cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 12-ounce containers firm silken tofu (such as Mori-Nu)
- 2 Meyer lemons
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. 2. In a medium bowl, mix together all the crust ingredients. Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of four tartlet molds or 4-ounce ramekins. 3. Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove and let cool completely. 4. In a blender, combine all the filling ingre...