Michelle's Punch Bowl Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
1. Prepare the cake mix as directed by the manufacturer. Bake in a 9x13 inch pan, or two 8 inch round pans. When the cake is cool, split in half, horizontally. Prepare the vanilla pudding according to package directions. 2. Crumble half of the cake into the bottom of the punch bowl. Then put a l...