MINI NEW POTATO BITES
- 1 ½ pound(s) new potatoes
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slice(s) bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh chives
Place potatoes in large saucepan. Add enough water to cover. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, sour cream and parmesan cheese, cover. Refrigerate until ready to use. Drain potatoes. Cool slightly. Cut potatoes in h...