Mini No-Flip Tortillas Espanola, Wow!
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ cup of Olive Oil
- About 3 T of sun-dried tomatoes
- About 8 large basil leaves, sliced, you know, the chiffonade thing
- 6 large eggs, beaten with a dollop of cream
- One medium onion, quartered first and then thinly sliced
- One bag of small Dutch potatoes (1.5 pounds), thinly sliced with peel left on
Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Layer the onions and potato and season with salt and pepper. Turn heat down when you hear the olive oil start to bubble. With this preparation of tortilla, you can stir the potato and onion around in the olive oil to thoroughly coat. Done when the pot...