- ½ cup(s) Thousand Island dressing
- 8 ounce(s) pastrami or corned beef, chopped
- 30 slice(s) party rye bread
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion - finley chopped
- 1 cup(s) sauerkraut - canned, drained
- 1 ½ cup(s) Swiss cheese - shredded
Finely chop meat. Place meat in bowl along with sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, and chopped onion. Mix together. Mound about 1 tablespoon of mixture on rye slices. Top with cheese. Place under broiler on low, until cheese melted and bubbly. Serve warm. Note: These freeze nicely.