Mint Chocolate Bark
- 2 drop(s) green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) white chocolate chips (½ bag)
- 2 cup(s) Semisweet chocolate chips (1 bag)
- 1 teaspoon(s) peppermint extract
Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper; set it aside. Melt the semisweet Chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl according to package directions. Stir well. Pour the chocolate onto the cookie sheet and spread it to about a 1/4 inch thickness with the back of a spoon. (One recipe covers 1/2 a coo...