Mint Jelly 2
- 2 cup(s) firmly packed Mint Leaves/stems
- 4 ½ cup(s) water
- 2 drop(s) Food Coloring (green) (optional)
- 1 box(es) Pectin (Ball, low sugar/no sugar)
- 3 cup(s) Sugar (measured and set aside)
- 6 drop(s) Mint Flavoring (oil of mint)
Wash mint leaves with cold water and place leaves with stems and water in a medium, covered saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for (20) minutes. Remove mint stems and leaves by straining mint water. Combined mint water, food coloring, mint flavoring, and pectin ba...