Mixed Greens with Plums and Marinated Goat Cheese
- 3 large ripe plums
- 8 ounces mixed baby greens
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ½ tablespoons rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 7-ounce log soft fresh goat cheese
Whisk oil and 2 tablespoons basil in shallow bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add cheese; spoon basil oil over. Cover; let stand at room temperature 2 hours. Remove cheese from basil oil. Reserve oil. Toss greens and 1/4 cup basil in large bowl. Add reserved basil oil and vinegar; toss. Season ...