Mom's Squash Casserole
- 1 ½ cups seasoned croutons
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 pounds yellow squash, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add squash and onion and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and transfer to a 2 quart casserole dish. 3. In a medium bowl combine soup, cheese and eggs. Mix well and pour int...