- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- Garnishes: sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley sprigs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- + 2 more ingredients
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices
Melt butter in a skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in sautéed mushrooms; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread slices ...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Louis Latour Domaine de Valmoissine Pinot Nior France (2013)Reviewed
Wine quotes: who said what, when, where, why and how?Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
La Mora Morellino di Scansano (2012)Cellared
Markham Vineyards Merlot Napa Valley (2013)Reviewed
Weekend Wines - Post Pictures of your SelectionsReplied
Cave de Tain St. Péray (2013)Commented
House of Mandela Cabernet Sauvignon the Thembu Collection (2014)Wishlisted
Mas D' Andrum Costieres de Nimes A.C (2003)Wishlisted