- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Garnishes: sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- + 2 more ingredients
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
Melt butter in a skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in sautéed mushrooms; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread slices ...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Beringer Private Reserve Chardonnay (2012)Reviewed
OK, Am I Lame, or What?Replied
SevenFifty.com ; first Snooth post RE SevenFifty.?Replied
Dorato Marche IGT Bianco Passito Garofoli (2011)Rated
Cavicchioli Malvasia Since Sparkling White (NV)Rated
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Laurent Miquel Verite Viognier (2012)Rated
We Found the Next Wine Lover’s ParadiseCommented
Julienas Cellier de la Vielle Eglise (2011)Reviewed