- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- Garnishes: sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley sprigs
- + 2 more ingredients
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
Melt butter in a skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in sautéed mushrooms; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread slices ...
You also might like
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Best Wine Deals
Matchbook Chardonnay the Arsonist (2012)Wishlisted
Andrija Zilavka Pod. Andrija Hvitvin Bosnia-Herceg. Øvrige (2008)Reviewed
Edi Simcic Duet ReserveReviewed
Edi Simcic Rebula Goriška Brda Rubikon (2011)Reviewed
Kocijancic Sivi Pinot Goriska Brda (2004)Reviewed
Rockburn Pinot Noir (2012)Cellared
Te Mata Awatea (2012)Cellared