- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Garnishes: sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- + 2 more ingredients
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
Melt butter in a skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in sautéed mushrooms; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread slices ...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Echeverria "Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva" Molina (2009)Cellared
Apothic Red Winemakers Blend (2009)Wishlisted
Craigmoor Estate Sweet Tooth White (2010)Reviewed
Wine Meetup ClubsPosted
Winery Arts Squared Three (2006)Wishlisted
La Antigua Clasico Rioja Crianza (2010)Wishlisted
Summerhill Pyramid Winery Organic Gewurztraminer (2013)Reviewed
Starling Castle Riesling (2012)Reviewed
Grand Clu Classe Chateau Pape Clement 1955Replied