- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Garnishes: sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley sprigs
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- + 2 more ingredients
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
Melt butter in a skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in sautéed mushrooms; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread slices ...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Vietti Barolo Briacca (1979)Reviewed
Marcarini Barolo La Serra (1979)Reviewed
Wines That Rang our Bell in February 2014Commented
#1 Wine Dining faux pas nomineeReplied
Ambhar Anejo TequilaRated
Alder Fels Winery Adler Fels Russian River Valley Chardonnay (2012)Reviewed
Bokbunjajoo Korean Raspberry WineWishlisted
Turning Water Into Wine - There's an app for that!Replied
Sangiovese under $15Commented