- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- + 2 more ingredients
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- Garnishes: sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley sprigs
Melt butter in a skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in sautéed mushrooms; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread slices ...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
La Tunella Pinot Grigio Colli Orientali del Friuli (2009)Cellared
What have you bought lately?Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Chateau Courline Nauton Sauternes (1989)Rated
Duckhorn Napa Merlot (2012)Cellared
Frick Winery Cinsault Dry Creek Valley (2008)Wishlisted
Wine Berry ApricotListed
Looking for a less expensive Chevalier de Bayard type wineReplied
Dr. Beckermann Auslese Rheinhessen (2012)Reviewed