- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- Garnishes: sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley sprigs
- + 2 more ingredients
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
Melt butter in a skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in sautéed mushrooms; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread slices ...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Condada de Haza Ribera del Duero (2008)Cellared
Wine Inventory TrackingReplied
Clos du Bois North Coast Merlot - A Wine Redeemed!Replied
What wine websites do you visit to crave your wine entertainment needs?Replied
Manischewitz Concord Grape Kosher for Passover (2007)Reviewed
Au Bon Climat Pinot Noir Santa Barbara (2012)Cellared
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Conundrum Red (2012)Cellared
Seghesio Family Vineyards Zinfandel Sonoma County (2004)Rated