- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Garnishes: sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley sprigs
- + 2 more ingredients
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
Melt butter in a skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in sautéed mushrooms; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread slices ...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Penny Stamp D.O.C.G. Rosso (2013)Reviewed
5 Year Anniversary Red BlendReviewed
Terrazas de Los Andes Torrontes Reserva Salta (2013)Wishlisted
Terrazas Malbec Reserve Mendoza (2011)Wishlisted
Secret Santa 2015Replied
Milagro Romance Tequila (2005)Cellared
Buy Real EU/USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship (firstname.lastname@example.orgReplied
What have you bought lately?Replied
Wilson Creek Almond Champagne (2009)Cellared