- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- + 2 more ingredients
- Garnishes: sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley sprigs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
Melt butter in a skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in sautéed mushrooms; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread slices ...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
In the VineyardReplied
Santa Barbara Coast Oil LeakReplied
Victoria Cellars Pechette (NV)Listed
Mondoro Asti (2013)Listed
Denada Cellars Red Blend (2012)Reviewed
Montoya Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (2012)Wishlisted
Alfredo Roca Pinot Noir (2014)Rated
Betts & Scholl C&c Cabernet (2007)Wishlisted