- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Garnishes: sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- + 2 more ingredients
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
Melt butter in a skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in sautéed mushrooms; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread slices ...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Bodega Catena Zapata Malbec Blend Lunlunta D.V. Catena Cabernet-Malbec (2003)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Chevalier de Bayard Red Blend Vin de Pays de l'Hérault (2008)Listed
Roscato Red Blend Provincia di Pavia IGT Rosso Dolce (2010)Listed
And now for something completely different ...Replied
What have you bought lately?Replied
A Reverence for Georgia WinesCommented
Lindhorst Sauvignon Blanc Durbanville (2009)Wishlisted
Dead Bolt Winemaker's Blend (2011)Wishlisted