- Garnishes: sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices
- + 2 more ingredients
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
Melt butter in a skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in sautéed mushrooms; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread slices ...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Bv Coastal Estates Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Reviewed
Carousel Blanc de Blancs Brut (NV)Wishlisted
Telmo Rodriguez Mencia Valdeorras Gaba Do Xil (2010)Wishlisted
Where to Wine in MayCommented
Glass Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon (2012)Cellared
Tasting Dirty & Rowdy with Hardy WallaceReplied
Chinese Wine? Interesting aticle.Replied