- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- + 2 more ingredients
- Garnishes: sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley sprigs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
Melt butter in a skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in sautéed mushrooms; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread slices ...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Diseño Malbec (2009)Rated
Concha Y Toro Malbec Casillero del Diablo (2013)Rated
Yellowtail Cabernet/Merlot Premier 5Rated
Yellowtail Shiraz "Reserve" NsRated
Oak Cask Malbec. Trapiche (2013)Rated
Trapiche Malbec (2014)Rated
Research Findings May Strike Terror-oir in Hearts of PuristsCommented
Domaine d'Eole Rose Provence (2013)Wishlisted