- Garnishes: sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- + 2 more ingredients
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
Melt butter in a skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in sautéed mushrooms; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread slices ...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Lets see your AWESOME wine cellar!!Replied
Sycamore Lane Pinot Grig PremierWishlisted
I'm new to this.Replied
Robert Mondavi Winery Fumé Blanc Napa Valley (2007)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Croft Distinction Porto (NV)Rated
Croft Distinction (NV)Rated
2011 Letter Press California Red Blend (2011)Reviewed
J. Lohr Carol's Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc (2010)Wishlisted