- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices
- Garnishes: sliced mushrooms, fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- + 2 more ingredients
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
Melt butter in a skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in sautéed mushrooms; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread slices ...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Goose? Have you done it?Posted
Whatcha drinking tonight? - part 1 because 2nd place is the first loser ;)Replied
White Cottage Ranch Merlot Howell Mountain (2005)Wishlisted
Old California VinesReplied
Cleto Chiarli Lambrusco di Grasparossa di Castelvetro Centenario Amabile (2011)Wishlisted
Thierry Allemand Cornas (1990)Wishlisted
Ramey Jericho Canyon Vineyard Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (2004)Wishlisted
Chakana Malbec Agrelo Estate Selection (2011)Wishlisted
Gary Farrell Russian River Chardonnay (2010)Wishlisted