Nutty Spinach Noodle Casserole
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- ½ cup half-and-half
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, uncooked
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- + 7 more ingredients
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Saute onion in hot olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until tender. Add noodles, walnuts, spinach, and mushrooms; stir well.
Combine cheese and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well. Add...