Old-School Recipe: Make Your Own Strawberry Milk! | The Kitchn
- After I made this crazy
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped (I used organic frozen with great results)
- I wonder if you even need the sugar?
- I'm kind of wondering if you would get the same results with just blending whole strawberries with milk and sugar? Always looking to cut corners...
- over here we have something called "turmix" and basically just blitz your favourite fruit with milk, add sugar if you wish - voila :)Since no one else asked ... where is the tablecloth from? I love it.
- Hot strawberry milk after sled riding. One of my favorite childhood memories.
- Hot strawberry milk sounds divine.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Robert Mondavi Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon California (2009)Wishlisted
Arnot-Roberts Chardonnay North Coast (2008)Wishlisted
Ramey Sonoma Coast Chardonnay (2008)Wishlisted
Rodney Strong Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley Single Vineyard Alexander's Crown Vineyard (2009)Wishlisted
Stuhlmuller Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley (2009)Wishlisted
Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (2009)Wishlisted
Elio Altare Nebbiolo Langhe DOC Vigna ArborinaScanned
Clif Family Winery The Climber (2010)Reviewed
Clif Family Winery Kit's Killer Cab (2009)Reviewed
Clif Family Winery "gary's Improv" Zinfandel (2009)Reviewed