Old-School Recipe: Make Your Own Strawberry Milk! | The Kitchn
- After I made this crazy
- Hot strawberry milk sounds divine.
- Hot strawberry milk after sled riding. One of my favorite childhood memories.
- I wonder if you even need the sugar?
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped (I used organic frozen with great results)
- over here we have something called "turmix" and basically just blitz your favourite fruit with milk, add sugar if you wish - voila :)Since no one else asked ... where is the tablecloth from? I love it.
- I'm kind of wondering if you would get the same results with just blending whole strawberries with milk and sugar? Always looking to cut corners...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Mocali Rosso di MontalcinoScanned
Villa Carlotti ProseccoCommented
Peachy Canyon ClubReplied
What Will You Serve At Holiday Dinner?Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight? - part 1 because 2nd place is the first loser ;)Replied
Prisoner Orin Swift Napa 10Wishlisted
Villa Antinori WhiteScanned
Contadino Pinot Grigio (2009)Wishlisted
Folie a Deux Menage a Trois California (2011)Wishlisted
Relax Riesling (2012)Wishlisted