- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped pitted black olives, drained (about 4 ounces)
- 1 sourdough baguette, cut crosswise on slight diagonal into ½-inch thick slices
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat broiler. Stir olives, cheese mayonnaise and onions in small bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Mound 1 tablespoon olive mixture on each bread slice. Arrange on baking sheet. Broil until topping is heated through and begins to brown, about 2 minutes. Serve hot.