Ooey Gooey Breakfast Rolls
- ½ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package cook and serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Grease a 9-inch Bundt pan, and sprinkle the pecans into the bottom of the pan. 2. Cut the thawed bread dough in half, and cut each half into 8 pieces. Roll the 16 dough pieces into balls, and place them into the pan on top of the nuts. 3. Mix the melted butter and brown sugar together in a b...