Orange Marmalade Glaze
- 1 cup(s) reserved pineapple juice (add water if needed to equal 1 cup)
- 20 ounce(s) pineapple chunks, drained, with juice reserved
- 1 ½ tablespoon(s) spicy brown mustard
- ½ cup(s) orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
In small sauce pan over medium heat, add pineapple juice and cornstarch. Stir constantly until mixture becomes thick. Stir in spicy mustard and marmalade. Remove from heat. To use with ham: use about 1/4 of glaze on ham while baking; the remaining glaze can be combined with reserved pineapple...