- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium leeks
- 4 slices applewood-smoked bacon
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley
- 10 ounces orecchiette (little ear-shaped pasta) or small shells
Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 8 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towel to drain. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat from skillet if necessary. Add leeks and sauté over medium heat until tender, about 6 minutes. Set aside. Meanwhile, cook past...